Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bulmers embossed pint glasses

Options
  • 03-11-2011 11:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Does anyone know of anywhere where I can buy embossed Bulmers pint glasses?

Looking to get 4 or so....Currently living in Oz and its proving quite difficult.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,321 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

sherwicf wrote: »
    Does anyone know of anywhere where I can buy embossed Bulmers pint glasses?

Looking to get 4 or so....Currently living in Oz and its proving quite difficult.

I would have assumed its Magners outside of Ireland? have you tried any of the Irish bars there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 sherwicf

Well it is Magners but noone seems to have the embossed glasses I saw in Ireland when I was back in April.

If someone could just 'borrow' some from their local, I'll happily reimburce.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

reimburse who exactly? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

I can get you some - pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 18,907 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,749 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Well it is Magners but noone seems to have the embossed glasses I saw in Ireland when I was back in April.

Do not encourage theft or any other illegal activity on this forum.

tHB

Advertisement