Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

20% Off in B&Q Galway

Options
  • 03-11-2011 12:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

This is an invtiation for 20% off in B&Q Galway tomorrow night the 3rd of Nov between 4-9, just print off the attached voucher to get 20% off. The other stores around the country are having similar events tomorrow night but i dont know if they will accept the Galway voucher.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭wait4me

One of these for Dublin would come in very handy for me tonight if anybody has one! thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭hairyairyfairy

Yip includes Liffey Valley
    she did not say anything about a voucher, just said right across the board on everthing from 4 to 9 this evening

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭davoxx

Yip includes Liffey Valley
    she did not say anything about a voucher, just said right across the board on everthing from 4 to 9 this evening
    who what where?

do i just rock on up with the voucher to get the 20% off?

right across the board, no voucher needed, just rang to confirm as I AM ON MY WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

From reading the voucher above there are some exclusions eg garden sheds that require installation. I called LV as well and that's what the lady said. Very vague though on whether you needed a voucher or not. Don't run over me hairyairyfairy :D

• Advertisement

i will crucify her if i was given incorrect information, we have been holding out to get a shed at a good price for our toddler group
    i am even bringing the kids with me for emphasis!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭nantony98

Thanks OP. Saved over €100. I called the store first and they confirmed sale was on. Combined this with 3 for 2 offers in store. Some great deals on stuff i actually needed.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

is it not 20% off..................when you spend over 50 euro on products???

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Libera

paddy147 wrote: »
    is it not 20% off..................when you spend over 50 euro on products???

No, it was 20% off across the board! Thanks OP!

i will crucify her if i was given incorrect information, we have been holding out to get a shed at a good price for our toddler group
    i am even bringing the kids with me for emphasis!!!

How did you get on?

I went to LV and was privileged :rolleyes:to be given the blue voucher which gave the discount. It seemed that they only gave this voucheer out if you asked for it :rolleyes: People in front of me at the cash desk didn't have the blue voucher and so paid full. Thanks OP

• Advertisement

we did not have a voucher (eventhough i had specifically asked on the phone at 4.50pm and was told i did not need one)

but got our shed and the incredibly helpful lady slipped us a voucher as we kept going on about the 20% discount when she just asked if we had a voucher, jaw dropped!!!:eek:

so we got our paint and everything for the 20% less so thumbs up OP

the mince pies and mulled wine were gorgeous!!!

Advertisement