Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video of Eurocrats in action of ripping off Taxpayers

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

Here's a much better video.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Dotrel

No surprises an Irish MEP would be among the ones getting caught with her snout in the trough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

Ghandee wrote: »
    Here's a much better video.

the best bit was when he faceplanted :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

From the moment i pressed play i was waiting to see an Irish MEP. And hey presto there was one with her snout in the trough :rolleyes:

Saila wrote: »
    the best bit was when he faceplanted :o

Look Pa, no hands.

Oh wait!..........

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

Ghandee wrote: »
    Look Pa, no hands.

Oh wait!..........

What has spiderboy got to do with the EU gravy train. Start your own thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

woodoo wrote: »
    What has spiderboy got to do with the EU gravy train.

more than you'd think

• Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

I was expecting to see the IMF running some sort of rigged 3 card monty game in alley :(

I can't. Spider boy is hanging from it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Ah yes, the auld 'Strasbourg Friday' argument - don't you know they take that time off to volunteer for banana measuring duties?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭JohnathanM

The thing I remember from the first time I saw that video is not that the Irish MEP had her snout in the trough, but that her first reaction to being caught out was to threaten legal action. We do breed them entitled over here, don't we?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,974 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

The video must be ancient, as Kathy Sinnott was turfed out:pac: at the last election .

• Registered Users Posts: 26,283 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

once you reach the top the only place to go is down , and infront of a camera you can fall hard

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

If I could get away with it I'd do the same. However that's probably why I'll never be elected as an MEP.
    The low view count and old footage sniff of agenda.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭uncle_sam_ie

If I could get away with it I'd do the same. However that's probably why I'll never be elected as an MEP.
    The low view count and old footage sniff of agenda.

"In the morning" I've got No Agenda :D

Advertisement