Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Image gallery

Options
  • 02-11-2011 5:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭

hi

i need to put a image gallery in a site for someone they want it like this-

thumbnail then when you press it it pops up in the window the rest of the window goes dark

i have done this before on a site, i used thickbox gallery its a ext for dreamweaver if anyone knows it its very good but when you hand over the site to the client they are unable to add pictures to it you would need dreanweaver to do it, or know the code to do it from the cpanel.

This is no good, is there anything out there i could use so the client can add later if it was just a matter of them ftp there pictures to a folder or something would be good.

any help would be great

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

have you checked out simpleviewer (free and pro versions available). While I haven't used it myself I have seen it recommended by many photographers so it is of some merit I would think. Not certain if it would match your requirements but worth a look.

Advertisement