Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City

Options
  • 01-11-2011 8:48pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 16

I'm a bit confused about the Doyle family? It says on the RTE site that Yvonne is Ruth Brennan's mother, but Niamh and Paul have been together ages now haven't they? And what happened to Helen, Louise and Darren? I've only been watching the show a year so I need filling in on the past;).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

I'm a bit confused about the Doyle family? It says on the RTE site that Yvonne is Ruth Brennan's mother, but Niamh and Paul have been together ages now haven't they? And what happened to Helen, Louise and Darren? I've only been watching the show a year so I need filling in on the past;).

Paul had a one night stand with Yvonne and she had Ruth, and gave it to Niamh & Paul to raise.

Helen has died a good few years ago (when Rachel was young) Louise, Jimmy and Darren live in Australia now.

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭betonit

what happened to the preview of the next episode when the credits come up... that was the best part!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭maggienx

angel01 wrote: »
    Paul had a one night stand with Yvonne and she had Ruth, and gave it to Niamh & Paul to raise.

Helen has died a good few years ago (when Rachel was young) Louise, Jimmy and Darren live in Australia now.

If anyone is interested, you can come across clips from old Fair City episodes on YouTube. Just type Fair City into the search box and see what it throws up. Be warned though... There are clips there where someone has put voiceovers on the original dialogue in an attempt to be funny, but most of them don't work too well because it is badly done.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭hiscan

betonit wrote: »
    what happened to the preview of the next episode when the credits come up... that was the best part!!

I for one am glad that's gone.They used to show so much of the next episode that you wouldn't really have to watch it at all the next night :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭iceblue

i liked it. they first started doing that on brookside years ago and then a few of the soaps followed....now only doctors do it....

im only watching fair city a year too, and have to join the dots a bit sometimes....

re the dillions.... who is older nessa, or the one with the big mouthful of teeth who looks about 37....whats the bag with her....did she drop out of uni ....was she really doing medicine? cause she really doesnt seem very bright....she suddenly went on holiday alone with out decko and has been gone weeks....?just as everyone was begining to accept her new relationship....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

I also liked the preview for the next episode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

These are now all viewable from the Fair City website now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

angel01 wrote: »
    These are now all viewable from the Fair City website now :)

They should nearly put the show up there after it is aired! Stick in a couple of ads for Spar and we would be grand! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement