Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Concern Worldwide Interview

Options
  • 01-11-2011 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

Hi guys and gals,

I will be attending an interview with Corncern Worldwide this week for a Fundraising Systems Analyst. I was just wondering if anyone here had any experience either with Concern themselves, or a similar role to this one?

I only found out about the job today because my spam filter rerouted their email to the spam folder, aaahhhh.

Any help would be really appreciated guys, thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭edanto

hiya.

Good luck with the interview. I can tell you that in my experience Concern use competency based interview frameworks (most places use them I think), and here's one decent link that I found that might help you to prepare.

http://www.badenochandclark.com/for-candidates/competency-based-interviews

I work in IT in Concern - and I'm interested that the email we sent went to spam. Would you mind sending me a PM to say what webmail provider you are using? Obviously, we'd like to resolve that if possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭scunermac

I just sent you a PM Edanto.

Thanks

Advertisement