Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free web-text app?

Options
  • 01-11-2011 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭

Anyone know a good app for web texting in ireland? Have jellySMS but it puts a signature at the end, and eirtext pro is 4euro!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,204 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

I've used Jelly SMS and didn't know it put a signature on it...

EDIT; oh you're looking for a free app. I think i got the 'paid' app free in a once off kinda deal a while back. Sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭Eire Go Brach

Ah don't be so mean. You have gotten great use out of the free ones. Just buy it. It will save you money in the long run.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Etnies

Can you send "linked messages" with jellysms? I seem to remember I could before and now I can't and keep running outta space.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

jellySMS is well worth buying. I bought it on lion and then on my iPhone. its amazing to use and very very handy. i reckon I've already saved more than €4 using it.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭swordsinfo

jellySMS is well worth buying. I bought it on lion and then on my iPhone. its amazing to use and very very handy. i reckon I've already saved more than €4 using it.

Check out cabbage taps into your web account of your mob net provider all u need is data connection, handy in wireless areas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 mairtin.l

If you go to tools->preferences->signature you can disable the signture in jellysms.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭fbradyirl

Etnies wrote: »
    Can you send "linked messages" with jellysms? I seem to remember I could before and now I can't and keep running outta space.

That's already in the Mac version and coming soon to iOS!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

Anyone know a good app for web texting in ireland? Have jellySMS but it puts a signature at the end, and eirtext pro is 4euro!

Buy it, it's worth it. It's amazing how tight we can be about paying for apps. I bought jellysms ages ago and my wife and 2 teens got to download it too. It's also on 2 iPads and an iMac. I'd go as far as saying Jellysms is a must have app for any iPhone user. Treat yourself, you won't regret it.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭tv3tg4

Any webtext app available for android phones?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

tv3tg4 wrote: »
    Any webtext app available for android phones?

6 year old thread, and its on an iOS forum.......

• Advertisement
Advertisement