Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eirtakon 2011 Cosplays?

Options
  • 01-11-2011 12:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Whose is going to Eirtakon in dublin this year? Who are you all cosplaying? :)

I cant choose between Heartless from kingdom hearts or Ichigo from Bleach D:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

Heartless from kingdom hearts

This, as there will be plenty of people to beat you up :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 notdavidbowie

Haha yeah thats what happened when I used it at Akumakon in Galway, shame that one was soo small!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Whose is going to Eirtakon in dublin this year? Who are you all cosplaying? :)

I cant choose between Heartless from kingdom hearts or Ichigo from Bleach D:

The lesser of 2 evils >_>

I'll be at Eirtakon, staffing like a boss. My cosplay will be an amazing staff t-shirt :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

Konata wrote: »
    My cosplay will be an amazing staff t-shirt :P

/me makes note to somehow get Konata's t-shirt "forgotten"from the list :pac:

TheChrisD wrote: »
    /me makes note to somehow get Konata's t-shirt "forgotten"from the list :pac:

:eek: Such unprofessional behaviour!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

I'll be dressed as Garth Algar if I'm going but at the moment, it's up in the air...

McChubbin wrote: »
    I'll be dressed as Garth Algar if I'm going but at the moment, it's up in the air...

LEG-END! Better go now, I wanna see that :D

Advertisement