Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wine vouchers

Options
  • 01-11-2011 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 13,852 ✭✭✭✭

(Hopefuly there's no rule against this, i did read them!)

Recently purchased items off Play.com and received vouchers for Laithwaites Wine, an "introductory" offer which basically gets you a case of 15 bottles of wine for £49.99 instead of £109.99. Thing is, it's UK or Channel addresses only. Thought it might be useful to someone with relatives who enjoy wine and want to bulk buy for Christmas.

If anyone is interested, PM me and i'll give thevocher code (which is the same on all 4 vouchers i've received).

T&C's as per voucher:

Introductory Offer - New customers only. Purchasers must be 18 years or over. One case per household. Valid until 31/12/11. Order by 20/12/11 for guaranteed Chrismas delivery (12/12/11 for Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland). Offer available while stocks last. Delivery to NI, Scottish Highlands and Islands may take a few extra days. If wine is unavailable a substitute of similar style or equal or greater value will be supplied. £60 discount applies to Discovery Service introductory cases normally £109.99 reduced to £49.99 with this voucher. Future selections priced at £79.99. You may be offered an additional case at Christmas. One voucher per customer, not to be used in conjunction with any other offer, en primeur orders, vouchers, regular wine payment plans, exchanged for cash or refunded if lost. £7.99 delivery charge applies. UK addresses only, excl. Channel Islands. Direct Wines will use information about you to make offers based on your wine preferences. This information may be shared with other companies within the Direct Wines group. We occasionaly make names and addresses (but not email addresses) available to companies whose products or services may interest you. If you do not wish to receive such offers, please call or write to us. Calls from BT landlines to numbers beginning with an 0845 code operated by Laithwaites Wine cost up to 4p per min. The price of calls may vary with other operators. Calls may be recorded. Full terms and conditions online. Direct Wines Limited: Reg. in England No. 1096091: New Aquitaine House, Exeter Way, REading, RG7 4PL
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,047 ✭✭✭afatbollix

If you use these people you have to buy a case of wine every 3 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,852 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

See, i woulndn't have known that, not a fan of wine! How do they figure that though? They can't make you buy the wine, or am i missing something?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,047 ✭✭✭afatbollix

Its a wine club You sign up and they will keep sending it to you and charge you full price for the cases.

So your hooked in after the cheap introduction.

Advertisement