Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star battles

Options
  • 31-10-2011 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Ok so this is a type of custom match I found while messin around. Basically there are two teams of six playersand each control a ship (there are a variety of different ships) Basically you have to kill the other team using your abilities and team mates, the normal arch-types are present. I advise every one to give it a go!!

Just sayin :D

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,733 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

Maicros wrote: »
    Ok so this is a type of custom match I found while messin around. Basically there are two teams of six playersand each control a ship (there are a variety of different ships) Basically you have to kill the other team using your abilities and team mates, the normal arch-types are present. I advise every one to give it a go!!
    Actually only saw this video about 4 days ago, must have a go some time. Nice for a change of pace in Starcraft!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBbVqR3Euf4

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭Xios

Played it a while back.

there's several avenues of tech you can go down. But it's sorta like dota, but instead of weapons and items, you have permenant upgrades.

The trick i found is that speed and range win, if you can kite and attack them without them hitting you? gg :)

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭Decerto

Xios wrote: »
    Played it a while back.

there's several avenues of tech you can go down. But it's sorta like dota, but instead of weapons and items, you have permenant upgrades.

The trick i found is that speed and range win, if you can kite and attack them without them hitting you? gg :)

Explains why stimmed bio is OP^^

Advertisement