Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opinions on a Z750 Zypher?.

Options
  • 31-10-2011 2:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭

I've never owned or rode one, the nearest I guess was a GT550 which we used in work for a few years so would appreciate any opinions good or bad on them please?.

I'm also open to suggestions for an alternative once its not a fully faired bike.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Grand yokes them. Don't know much about em tbh but one of me mates has one and loves it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

seanybiker wrote: »
    Grand yokes them. Don't know much about em tbh but one of me mates has one and loves it.

Yea, the lads in The G are giving me stick for not having a bike anymore.

And if I parked up there with something fared I'd be hung, drawn & quartered!.

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

ya can get some nice 1s of them depending on the mods,likes the ratty fightered ones :)

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭fatbast

I've never owned or rode one, the nearest I guess was a GT550 which we used in work for a few years so would appreciate any opinions good or bad on them please?.

I'm also open to suggestions for an alternative once its not a fully faired bike.

i have the 550 version for sale as it happens!, and it has a lovely smooth engine and doesnt seem to use much fuel. a nice bike to ride at moderate speeds. its on adverts but here is a pic of it anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

fatbast wrote: »
    i have the 550 version for sale as it happens!, and it has a lovely smooth engine and doesnt seem to use much fuel. a nice bike to ride at moderate speeds. its on adverts but here is a pic of it anyway!

Nice bike, but 750 is the lowest I'd go.

I'm a big bloke and have rode GT550's and 600cc Bandits in work for years and didn't find either up to much good.

• Advertisement
Advertisement