Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fantasy Hockey - Week 3 Results

Options
  • 31-10-2011 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭

Results for Week Three:
    179746.jpg

Overall Standings after Week Three:
    179748.jpg

Sorted By:
    1. Points
    2. Wins
    3. Ties

Eight wins this week, but my power ranking suffered a lot and I'm not really very happy with my performance. Struggling a lot with PIM's, +/-, SHP's and the goaltending performance in general. I'll be giving the players I have another few days and if things don't look like picking up I'll be making changes. That said, I did leave 6 goals, 4 assists, 3 +/-, 4 PIM, 3 PPP and 17 SOG on the bench this week, so maybe I can take some of the blame for my poor performance.

Coeus, as expected, is storming up the league with the first 11-0 win of the year, and Izy is looking solid at the top.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

My Goaltenders turned up and did a little work this week, not much but much better than last week.

I cannot figure out why I am not getting Assists or +/- so there will be changes this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭Coeus

Yea,I was quite pleased to have such a good week. Things had to fall the right way like a short handed goal & shutout but my guys came through. I'm away this week so my team is on autopilot...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

MrJoeSoap wrote: »
    Struggling a lot with... +/-

Quite a turnaround this week, on +14 with only half the week gone. The problem has shifted to PPP. Was leading this category coming into this week but haven't picked up a single point on it so far.

Advertisement