Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toothache

Options
  • 31-10-2011 2:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 48

I have the worst toothache and it's a bank holiday weekend..... Typical!!!! I'm in agony and nothings making it feel better!

Can I go the vhi clinic in the morning or the dental hospital or something. Don't think I can take anymore pain :-(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Cill Dara Abu

Pain killers? Doubt anywhere will be open tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 7,936 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

vhi clinic in dundrum is open all year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Bearcat

relating to toothache, a ? for our resident pro's. Have had two rc's recently and a load of fillings that were there over the last 25yrs. Prob now my back molar has in recent times flared up re toothache....3/10 pain....distracting stuff. Suddenly the pain has utterly subsided and life is normal. My dentist was delighted to hear this as they were swamped by weekend hassle and one less on the waiting list was a bonus. My dentist did warn me that this was a temporary situation and start saving as its either a rc or an extraction. Now I want to keep my teeth at all costs........is it possible that these things can settle down for a few months or have I ticking time bomb in that damn molar?

Lastly, thank jazuz I never entertained going abroad re my dental work.....my dentist was there to take my call but i didnt want to load her re fiddly questions as above.

In conclusion, is it known for these things to settle down for a while or am I on a hiding to nothing and take my financial punishment now?

regards

Advertisement