Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons Steel Hip Flask And Shot Glass Set - €12 delivered [The Hut]

Options
  • 30-10-2011 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43,808 ✭✭✭✭

Thought this was cool... would be a great gift for a Simpsons fan.

But if you're drinking out of a hip flask - you might just be an alcoholic, or a character in 'Deadwood'! :D

10063535-1263899606-685000.jpg
    Buy it @ The Hut
    Official Simpsons quality stainless steel hip flask and shot cups all set in a high quality display box.

(from HUKD.ie)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭duffmagic

Expired. Ordered on 30/10 and it got cancelled as they ran out. Doh!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,930 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Just checked mine online and it was cancelled too. :(
    Pretty bad customer service to just go cancel an order with no notifaction :mad:

First and last time I'll use them

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭GSOIRL

That happened me with the Hut. They offer good deals, except your order, then cancel the order. Lucky for them they have all you details and constantly send you emails (even after you request to be taken off their mailing list) There should never be a case where they don't know how much stock they have against orders as you'd assume the system is computerised. I may be a cynical fool but I'd suggest it's done deliberately to get you details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭longhalloween

You'll probably get an email apologising for the cancellation and a 5euro voucher.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

They probably wouldn't have shipped items like that to Ireland anyway.

• Advertisement
Advertisement