Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sale - Giant Defy 4 (56cm)

Options
  • 30-10-2011 4:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

For sale:

Second-hand Giant Defy 4 road racer (56 cm) - €380 ono

It was purchased from cycle superstore in June 2010. It has been used irregularly since.

Operating perfectly, like new. Black and white aluminium frame, Shimano gears (24 speed), integrated brake/gearshift, quick release tyres. 56 cm frame size.

Excellent price considering age and use.

Dublin South area

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Chartsengrafs

I'm pretty sure that's a 2010 Defy 4?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 GPS

Hi there,

I looked into that, and i actually think you are right.

Is there a way of changing the ad, i dont wish to mislead anyone.

Correction: Giant Defy 4 road racer (56 cm) - €430 ono (new price is €675)

Apologies.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭leopard trek

Pretty sure that the cost in 2010 was 595 not 675, i bought the giant defy 3 last year for 750 and i got 375 for it a few weeks ago.
    LPT

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Chartsengrafs

Agree with the above, bought the Defy 4 as a second bike in 2010. Cost €600 or so.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,324 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

GPS wrote: »
    Is there a way of changing the ad, i dont wish to mislead anyone.
    Opening post amended (you can edit yourself for up to 48 hours after posting - you need to select the "advanced" option to change the title)

• Advertisement

Appreciate the help.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

260 offered.

Cheers for the offer.

I am certainly willing to negotiate on 380, but 260 is just too low.

300 and I could collect today.

Hey there,

I think we are close at 300, there is about 30 euro between us, if im honest.

I could meet you today anytime (suggest Bewleys Leopardstown - dry and good lighting)
    and perhaps we strike a deal.

• Advertisement

If the weather wasn't so shítty I'd have popped over and cycled it home but now it's chucking rain an I'll have to get a bike rack from a friend (my car seats don't go down).

I'll take it anyways, it's just a matter of collecting it now. I'll PM you my number and we can take it from there?

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,324 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

GPS wrote: »

I could meet you today anytime (suggest Bewleys Leopardstown - dry and good lighting)
    and perhaps we strike a deal.
    To be clear all deals must be "struck" in-thread. Based on Cereal Rapist's post above I am assuming he is agreeing to a price of €330

Thanks

Beasty

Bike sold. Price agreed was €350 including delivery.

Thanks to all contributors...

Advertisement