Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco wine offer

Options
  • 30-10-2011 2:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭

Apart from the Faustino I for €11.25, are there any other gems in their wine offer ?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 sourgrapes

Bigcheeze wrote: »
    Apart from the Faustino I for €11.25, are there any other gems in their wine offer ?
    • Any of the Tim Adams wines (red or white) - from Clare Valley, South Australia (down to a tenner + 25% off for 6
    • McWilliams "Elizabeth" Semillion (white), (Jack & Philip reds are v. decent too) - €10 +25% off for 6
    • Errazuriz Chardonnay - €7 plus 25% off
    • Montana (rebranded to Brancott Estate) Pinot is a great but too, not sure of the price
    • Finally, if you can still find it, Wolf Blass Gold Label Riesling is on clearance at €8 (with an extra 25% off for 6). My recommendation on this is buy 6 of 'em. Try one, then store away. Come back to it every year to see if/how it develops. It's screwcap so is relatively bulletproof when it comes to storage - darkest, coolest place in the house should do.

Advertisement