Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driver of the race: Round 17 - Indian Grand Prix

Options
  • 30-10-2011 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭

Who was everyone's driver of the day?
    Vettel took his first career Grand Slam(pole, win, fastest lap and led every lap), Button had a strong showing and got the maximum possible from this race, Jamie Alguersuari had another strong race to finish in 8th and show that Toro Rosso are legitimately the fifth fastest team in F1 right now as they continue to pressure Force India for sixth in the constructors' championship.

Driver of the race 23 votes

Sebastian Vettel
    0%
    Mark Webber
    21%
    EvilMonkeyMyrddinGrim.muller25NinjaK 5 votes
    Lewis Hamilton
    0%
    Jenson Button
    0%
    Fernando Alonso
    30%
    Ghost TrainDorsantyScrubsfanChrisAfterDuskLEINSheepsAutosport 7 votes
    Felipe Massa
    0%
    Michael Schumacher
    0%
    Nico Rosberg
    43%
    harneyvectraLIGHTNINGdinjoEdwardiuslord lucanjam_on_toastIron Hideweekaizerlosthorizon 10 votes
    Bruno Senna
    0%
    Vitaly Petrov
    0%
    Rubens Barrichello
    0%
    Pastor Maldonado
    0%
    Adrian Sutil
    0%
    Paul di Resta
    0%
    Kamui Kobayashi
    0%
    Sergio Perez
    0%
    Sebastian Buemi
    0%
    Jamie Alguersuari
    0%
    Heikki Kovalainen
    0%
    Jarno Truli
    4%
    freestyla 1 vote
    Daniel Ricciardo
    0%
    Narain Karthikeyan
    0%
    Timo Glock
    0%
    Jerome D'Ambrosio
    0%

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,575 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Nico Rosberg
    Vettel would be the obvious choice but i'll go with Schumi. Solid drive,another excellent start and finishing 5th after starting outside the top ten.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,514 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Nico Rosberg
    lord lucan wrote: »
    i'll go with Schumi. Solid drive,another excellent start and finishing 5th after starting outside the top ten.

I would go along with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Fernando Alonso
    Voted for Jensen, drove a great race and finished 2nd

• Registered Users Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭losthorizon

Nico Rosberg
    went for schumi. Mercedes did seem to have rosberg in the pits for an awfully long time on his last stop though. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭dinjo

Nico Rosberg
    schumi had a very solid race.... he has been having amazing starts all year and today was no exception. 1 year left on his current deal, i really hope mercedes gp make some big improvements in the winter to give him a car he deserves. see him battling for the lead, and see who is really the best out there....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,117 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Fernando Alonso
    Will go for Button again. Made up a few places at start and closer to securing second in Championship now

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭weekaizer

Nico Rosberg
    Schumacher needed a good race today after what happend in singapore and in korea even though korea wasnt his fault! hopefully he can push on and beat rosberg overall in the standings. only 5 points behind him now!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Mark Webber
    I'd have to go with Vettel this time. I wouldn't be a fan, but pole position, fastest lap & the win made him driver of the bloody weekend really.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,302 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

BUtton for me.

• Moderators Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Fernando Alonso
    I choose Button. He is the best of the rest atm.

• Advertisement
Advertisement