Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lottery bets online/ quick pick numbers

Options
  • 29-10-2011 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭

Just been on my paddypower account checking my various lottery bets
    i done afew 5 numbers for 50 cents @100000\1 but looking down the sections
    i could click on all my bets and bring them up ect until i came to on section were
    it said
    (This bet was placed via phone. Details of this bet are not available online. Please contact customer services for details of this bet.)

This was a bet for the 5 lotto numbers for 100000\1 BET AT 50 CENTS, and i can not see what i picked as it was a quick pick so il never know the numbers,
    i rang support and the guy went through it on my account and even saw it and said he has never came across it before and will tell the other department about it ect, Then 10min later he rang me asking could he take a photo of it to pass on to the other department i dont know but for all i know them 5 numbers could have came up and il never know has any one else had this happen?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭patwicklow

Still no word back from them yet.

Still no word back after they promised me an e-mail ect

see my page there see what you think..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Did you actually place the bet via phone?

No thats what im on about i never bet by phone only use there web site
    iv even wrote to them on there fb page still no explanation why
    i just visited my pp account now and they have giving me a 2euro free bet
    something fishy about this really is if they think 2euro will justify it.

(Dear patrick,

To thank you for being a Paddy Power customer, and reward your loyalty, we've given you a FREE BET.

There are no strings attached - you just have to use it any time within the next 30 days! Just add your selection to the Bet Slip and you'll see the free bet in a drop-down box.

Enjoy!

The team at pp)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Sounds strange. Id def be pushing them on it.

It seems though your doing these quickpicks and not knowing your numbers? Surely you can see what numbers youve been givin

• Advertisement

Yeah i have been doing them and all quick picks as i do the lottos EG, hong kong
    new york uk german ect,
    and i do like 25-1.00 euro bets on differant lines.
    and yes i can click on all of what i have done and a box pops up stating the numbers iv done and what the reslut was of it,and thats ok but thats what im on about the 50 cent bet i had it was 300000/1 with choosing five numbers in the irish lotto but its stating it was a phone bet??(i didnt do ph bet) iv rang them as it says on it, they rang back asking could they go back into my account to photo it and pass it to the tech department and would let me know as he said he never seen it before anywere,i aint got no reply only a 2euro free bet in my account and they said they gave it to me with no strings?? i still want to see what them 5 numbers were but i cant as they say i rang it in and i did,nt i aint gonna let this go very fishy to me

• Registered Users Posts: 10,120 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

The 2euro bet has nothing to do with it anyway. They have been throwing them out to everyone for the last couple of weeks.
    Cant help you with the Lotto though. Try going through @Askpaddypower on Twitter. They seem to answer most people there.

well got a responce by e-mail from them this what they said..

Incident ID:
    Hi Patrick,

Thank you for contacting Paddy Power Customer Support.
    I am contacting you in relation to your recent problem with lottery bets. Our IT team are still investigating the issue and are looking to implement a fix asap. Can you confirm if you are still encountering problems regarding lottery bets?
    If you have any further queries please click here to avail of our Live Help
    Kind Regards,
    Kevin Groom
    Paddy Power Customer Service

update again just logged in my account history and what was.............. ((This bet was placed via phone. Details of this bet are not available online. Please contact customer services for details of this bet.)
    is now..........................

........ . . . (28/10/2011 18:58 Bet Stake 176357 -€0.50).........

So still none the wiser and still dont know them quick pick selection reslut for that bet???????

What are they playing at?

paddypower.jpg THATS LASTEST PHOTO FROM MY ACCOUNT
    SEE FROM LAST PHOTO...

• Advertisement

The guy today admitted today that there was a problem and its been taken to the top so have to wait and see.

Well this is the lastest answer after been told to go to billy to jack still no proper answer as to why it said the bet was a phone bet and it was,nt.

Incident ID: 727983
    Hi Patrick,

Thank you for contacting Paddy Power Customer Support.
    I apologise for the inconvenience of not being able to view this bet online. However, this is a technical glitch with the bet displaying online. This has not affected the outcome of the bet in any way.
    Our IT department are working to ensure this display error does not occur in the future.
    If you have any further queries please click here to avail of our Live Help
    Kind Regards,
    Helen O'Neill
    Paddy Power Customer Service

Advertisement