Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iphone insurance

Options
  • 29-10-2011 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

Im getting the new iPhone 4s. Is it worth insuring it and if so where is the best place to go to insure it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭tomtom101

I second this question!! I know alot of people advise against overpriced insurance, but Im in college, and bound to eighter loose it on a night out or have it stolen, or just randomly break it!! haha....

So insurance anyone?? Does o2 and threes insurance only cover you if your using that network??

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

I've never lost or had a phone stolen (always always in my pocket) so haven't bothered with insurance. You can get some but if the phone is robbed or similar it might be difficult to actually get money back. Search this forum, there's been a few threads on this before.

I was reading the other day how a lot of iphone 4 had been stolen recently, odd that it happens just when the 4s is about to come out...

Advertisement