Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EMT 1

Options
  • 29-10-2011 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

hey ya i was in wales in may i gained a Emt 1 cert i also have ofa cfr efr i suppose i cant get a job anywhere even work experience i was hoping to do paramedic in ireland but would love some sort of job to keep me going i would consider anything anywhere in ireland any hours just want a ambulance transport job or emt or hospital job

i hope someone can help cheers folks im based in kerry but wil travel ireland

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,316 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

maesdavid wrote: »
    hey ya i was in wales in may i gained a Emt 1 cert i also have ofa cfr efr i suppose i cant get a job anywhere even work experience i was hoping to do paramedic in ireland but would love some sort of job to keep me going i would consider anything anywhere in ireland any hours just want a ambulance transport job or emt or hospital job

i hope someone can help cheers folks im based in kerry but wil travel ireland

First thing would to change over the EMT 1 to the PHECC EMT and work from there

• Registered Users Posts: 45 groundhurling

Have a look here bud: http://phecit.ie/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabId=578

You're going nowhere without PHECC recognition and that link is how you go about getting PHECC recognition.

Advertisement