Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CA M15 A4 Carbine Sportsline- Should I buy it? Is it worth the money?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭ronan keane

hi all, i was on MIA and saw this ; http://www.mainirishairsoft.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=381

Does anyone here know what its like? if people reccomend it i will try it out in MIA. im just wondering is it worth the money? 149 euro.
    Thanks in advance :)
    Change the bearings/bushings to Metal and you should be good to go

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

And don't forget to change the sector gear in it. Main thing that lets it down in my opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Would you not get the Dboys one for an extra 30 or 40 quid? Decent internals and the externals are better, it's full metal. The sportsline M4 looks like a kids toy, in my opinion. When you compare it to the G&G plastic M4 it's like night and day. My friend has one and truly it is just so cheap looking.

This is also only 30 quid extra (needs battery and charger tho) and it's light years ahead of the Sportsline. Some places do the battery/gun combo for about 200 euro. It's not metal but it's so convincing you'd have to feel it to realize. Used to have one and it was an incredible all rounder for the price.

Edit: Example of combo here. Trust me it's infinitely better value and quality then the CA Sportsline M4.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭airsofter.adam

okay thanks everyone :D

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭$kilkenny

you will not regret getting a G&G combat machine m4.. my friend got it as his first gun.. refuses to use anything else...
    its also very loud :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭SNAKEDOC

i got a ca m15a4 and after a few months and not a too many days out the sector gear threw two teeth and the bushings are not great i'd spend the extra 30 quid. my one is still in a drawer in about twenty peices.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 RABBIT.

ive been using one since october last year and agree with the other guys. it has broke on a number of occasions, tho its cheap to fix, i would go with a G&G you cant go wrong.

Advertisement