Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anime chat?

Options
  • 28-10-2011 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

hi there, well i am also a big anime and manga fan for several years. i moved now to dublin and was totally amazed from the nom-con. now of course i looking forward to eirtakon. but iwas wondering. is there anywhere a good chatroom or some good dublin/irish sites for otakus and anime/manga lovers like me? i would like to hear suggestions. also i dont cosplayed yet, but i wanna do it some day as well. so also in this area i am interested. hope for some response. =^.^=

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

Hey there!

Well the best places online really are the convention forums!!

There's Eirtakon

Nom Con

Akumakon

and @rcadecon

If you're thinking about getting into cosplay, I recommend heading to the Cosplay Ireland Forums. It's a relatively new site set up to promote cosplay in Ireland. You'll find out where to get cosplay and props made, have your cosplay questions answered and learn about the latest Cosplay Ireland events!!

Hope this helps and hope you enjoy Eirtakon in a few weeks!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭MarkMI6

There's also the Eirtakon and Irish Anime Fans groups on Facebook that seem very active, lot of talk about cosplays and tips/advice if you're into cosplaying :)

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Butterscotch

Hey,

Yeah your best bet would be listening to tread_sofly and MarkM16. I am also tryint to get an anime, cosplay blog going which is in my sig so feel free to comment and chat. :)

Advertisement