Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video Podcasts

Options
  • 28-10-2011 10:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭

I just took a long trip and wanted to download some video podcasts for the journey so I came here to see if there was a thread with suggestions. I couldn't see one, so I think it'd be a good idea to suggest a few.

The only one I can think of right now is Stuff They Don't Want You To Know which is fun, sometimes silly but sometimes very interesting.

Anyone else got any video podcasts that they recommend?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Ted Talks have a number of short video podcasts.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,241 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Penn Point - Penn Jillette (of Penn and Teller) just talking about anything for a few minutes, maybe once or twice a week. Anything from a film he saw, book he read, or general musings about religion or politics. But he's a pretty funny guy and most of the episodes are pretty funny.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,960 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Penn wrote: »
    Penn Point - Penn Jillette (of Penn and Teller) just talking about anything for a few minutes, maybe once or twice a week. Anything from a film he saw, book he read, or general musings about religion or politics. But he's a pretty funny guy and most of the episodes are pretty funny.

That would drive me mad with all the camera angles ! Also don`t like pods with just the one voice. Hes a funny guy but it kinda reminds me of some of those Americans who put videos on youtube of them commenting on celebs.

For example :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 colinmanning

TikiBar TV was one of the first ever video podcasts. Some of the earlier episodes were a bit ropey. But it's interesting to see how it evolved.

It's a good example of how you can take a simple idea and run with it - for a few years anyway.

http://feeds.feedburner.com/tikibartv

Advertisement