Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Bank of Ireland Current Account

Options
  • 27-10-2011 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭

Hello, I set up a new Current Account on Monday but did not receive a sort code or Account number yet. Does anyone know how they come out with BOI??.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭tenchi-fan

They should have given you that information when you were still in the branch.

Best to phone up Banking 365 and ask them.

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Emperor1989

I was wondering that, Did try banking 365 but you need an account number and pin set up and since i have neither kinda screwed.

I am waiting my card maybe it will arrive with that?

No, I mean phone up customer service. 1890 365 200. There should be an option to speak to a representative.

Doubt your account number and sort code will be included in the same letter as your bank card.

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Emperor1989

Yes i receive it in the post just rang them their.

Thanks for your help Techno:D

Oh cool. I was with AIB and they just set up my account there and then and hand-wrote the account details on a card. They didn't post me anything. Obviously BOI have different ways of doing things.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭finnteme

i opened mine couple of months ago in Dublin, filled in all the paperwork on the branch, and they called me next day with the acc.nr

finnteme wrote: »
    i opened mine couple of months ago in Dublin, filled in all the paperwork on the branch, and they called me next day with the acc.nr

ahh obviously they're processing the paperwork centrally. AIB Dundalk were able to set my account up from the branch.

Advertisement