Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1000 Absolutely Free Frames for Next 72 Hours (Goggles4u)

Options
  • 27-10-2011 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭

Coupon code: BigSale

The promotional Email was kinda vague saying "Includes £4.99 frames".

I queried the offer with a member of their 'Live Help' staff.
    You are now chatting with '*******'
    *******: Hi
    *******: How may I help you?
    Tom: Code BigSale grants "absolutely free" frames?
    Tom: what are the restrictions?
    Tom: I received an email saying such, just now
    Tom: Says "includes £4.99 frames"
    *******: To get the advertised price you can select any frame of 4.99 GBP and 1.50 index lenses. The code will give you a discount of 24.99 GBP.
    Tom: so only £4.99 frames?
    *******: You can select any frame. This code will give you a discount of 24.99 GBP.
    Tom: any index too?
    *******: Yes. If you want the advertised discount you can select 4.99 GBP and 1.50 index lenses.
    Tom: otherwise customers can avail of a £24.99 discount an any combination of frame and index lens... whether it be 1.50 or 1.61?
    *******: Yes.
    Tom: Thank you

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

So you get free glasses am I right? Or do you pay for the lenses?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

So you get free glasses am I right? Or do you pay for the lenses?

You'll get £24.99 off your order. Unless I'm missing something, that's probably the simplest way of expressing the offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,842 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Think its the same offer they had before. Just pay postage.

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2056335403?page=1#post_73426587

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭CuppaCocoa

Just ordered yet another pair :o. Got £24.95 off my total and it only cost me £4.95 for P&P. I always use this crowd to buy my glasses from. Have loads of pairs. They're so cheap that it doesn't matter if I sit on a pair, I can just bin them knowing I have lots more!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭The Guvnor

The glasses and lenses all stack up in terms of quality?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

Just ordered yet another pair :o. Got £24.95 off my total and it only cost me £4.95 for P&P. I always use this crowd to buy my glasses from. Have loads of pairs. They're so cheap that it doesn't matter if I sit on a pair, I can just bin them knowing I have lots more!

Yeah i'm the same, don't know how many pairs I have at this stage, def 5 or 6! Get a pair every time offer is on, I've more glasses than sense!
    The Guvnor wrote: »

Yeah seem perfect to me! sure try a pair out, for €5.82 for a pair of glasses delivered you don't have to much to loose! I've never had any probs with them anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭CuppaCocoa

The Guvnor wrote: »

Yep, no problems with any of my glasses. Very happy with them!

Advertisement