Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ken Doherty Life In The Frame

Options
  • 27-10-2011 1:37pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭

Just to let you know Ken's book is released today, and all i can say it's a brilliant read, it's honest and along with all the usual stories we've heard there are quite a few new ones. Interesting comments re the Higgins scandal and his views on other players.
    I got a copy of him the other night and it's a good old trip down memory lane for me although i'll never forgive him for telling a tale that was supposed to be private !!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭giant_midget

zack01 wrote: »
    Just to let you know Ken's book is released today, and all i can say it's a brilliant read, it's honest and along with all the usual stories we've heard there are quite a few new ones. Interesting comments re the Higgins scandal and his views on other players.
    I got a copy of him the other night and it's a good old trip down memory lane for me although i'll never forgive him for telling a tale that was supposed to be private !!!

I'll pick this up tomorrow, Wouldn't mind reading that book. I presume it can be bought in Easons?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,108 ✭✭✭RachaelVO

Its on my list for my christmas read, that an who really broke Ireland...

But I think kens will be at least more palatable ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

Great, just ordered my copy from the book depository €10.69 Free Delivery

Advertisement