Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New household charge meeting in Newtown

Options
  • 26-10-2011 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭

Does anyone know where and when this is being held in NTMK as I missed the Greystones one?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,487 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Could only see one poster left when I went into the village but that is not readable due to the rain.

They have a facebook page that you could message, no information on the on the Newtown meeting though.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Greystoner

Thanks RosieJoe, seems I missed it. It was the 27th according to the FB page. Hope to catch them again sometime.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Inhousejoke

Hi Greystoner, I just sent you a PM.

If anyone else wants to get involved, just send an email to nohouseholdtaxgreystones@gmail.com , and check out our website at www.nohouseholdtax.org .......... and our facebook is above already! :D

Advertisement