Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lessons / Practice Partner

Options
  • 26-10-2011 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭

After reaching level 30 in LOL today, and with the recent boom of events (hosted by the G4X dudes, and our own Tuesday night games), I am looking to focus my attention back to SC2 and getting on the right side of a win/loss streak. I was hoping if anyone out there had some free time to give me a few lessons to help me towards my mission to high plat/diamond in terran or zerg. Specifically my TvT, ZvZ, ZvP matchups. And if there was a practice partner looking to practice with me that was in platinum, this would also be of huge benefit.

If anyone is interested can you contact me ingame on TTO - 195 or leave a post here, Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

Add me on Skype: UshraDB. We can talk.

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Thornography

Awesome, Cheers for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Story man ,its Doc.

I was plat Terran and hoping, like yourself to get from Platninum Protoss to Diamond.

Plan to play mroe myself so can arrange for some focused practice session :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Sin is the man to go to, he'll teach you no end of strats that were great back in the beta. ;)

Feel free to message me if you wanna practice TvT a bit btw. Only on at the weekends.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Anyone willing to coach a lowly silver player? :D Terran and/or Toss.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Arciphel wrote: »
    Anyone willing to coach a lowly silver player? :D Terran and/or Toss.

I'll be on over the weekend if you want some help with your T, although I suck. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

I'm always available for coaching, for free, of course.

Advertisement