Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

emergency vet needed in leitrim

Options
  • 26-10-2011 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

our cat got spayed yesterday the stitches have come out though tried crowes in carrick no one there tried a vets in mohill but they have no small animals vet on call anyone got any ideas ?

living in carrick on shannon

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭il gatto

You posted on a message board? One of the quietest on boards.ie? Seriously?:D
    Sorry. I hope you got it sorted. I love cats (hence the name) and know how worrying it is when pets are sick. I believe there's a practice called Hoare's in Carrick somewhere. For again obviuously.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 offline

eastyy wrote: »
    our cat got spayed yesterday the stitches have come out though tried crowes in carrick no one there tried a vets in mohill but they have no small animals vet on call anyone got any ideas ?

living in carrick on shannon

sorry about your cat , for future reference :
    The only 24hr cover in the area is in Boyle , it is either Micheal Hunt or Lynch , they alternate nights so you get someone always ...
    you might be unlucky and find the vet on call being a large animal vet , then you are usual referred to Sligo , but they will ring them for you and make an appointment

Advertisement