Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PP coupon prices

Options
  • 26-10-2011 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

(Apologies if this has been answered before)

Does anyone know what happens if you fill in a coupon at the printed prices that have changed since?

for example if a team is 1/4 on the coupon but are 2/9 at the time you hand coupon over which price will you be paid at if the bet wins?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭jjll

(Apologies if this has been answered before)

Does anyone know what happens if you fill in a coupon at the printed prices that have changed since?

for example if a team is 1/4 on the coupon but are 2/9 at the time you hand coupon over which price will you be paid at if the bet wins?

you will get 2/9

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭restingpilgrim

You will get 2/9. I suggest you ask for the prices to confirm all prices before you place the bet because if it went to 2/7 chances are they will enter it at 1/4 because this is the price you requested.

Always know what you are on at so you can work out the bet and know what the payout should be. You would not go shopping at Dunnes and just pick up items without knowing the price or what specials apply and the same should apply to your bets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

I'd always ask at the counter if it's on a coupon. They often change

• Registered Users Posts: 10,621 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

I'd ask but only if I knew it was in my interest ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

okidoki987 wrote: »
    I'd ask but only if I knew it was in my interest ;).
    Doesn't really matter if you ask or not, the system will only give you the latest price regardless of what's written on the coupon or bet slip.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭the explorer

I collected the winning accum bet on friday and was paid at the higher price!:D

The team in question was man city, 1/2 on the coupon but 4/9 on the screen in the shop at the time. Maybe the assistant just made a mistake in this case, was my first time to claim one of these bets so don't know what normally happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭lamoss

The prices you get on the coupon are the correct prices when the coupon is printed. If the coupons are printed in the morning by the shop those odds are available then, if the shop prints more coupons in the afternoon and the odds have changed then they will be different on the coupon.

When the bets are settled you will be paid out as to what the current odds are on the system, irrespective what is shown on the coupons.

Advertisement