Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy E-Cig in Cork?

Options
  • 26-10-2011 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Im looking to buy an E-Cig in Cork in hope to give up smoking.

Can anyone recommend me a place where I can pick one up?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

No idea I'm afraid, why not buy online, most have next day delivery so it's just as quick.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Elevelyn

I think they have disposables in mad but i dont know what they're like.

You would be best getting a good device from the internet. Should be able to find plenty of info here

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Bubba9

Sam MaCauleys and a few other chemists used to have them but not sure if that's still the case. Way better to buy online..next day delivery and far better gear from Irish sites you'll find in the links

• Registered Users Posts: 2 iskygraphic

I bought mine in Parnell Place near the bus station, it's a phone shop next to 9to6 printing

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭macker33

Healthier smoker on the corner of north main street and castle street can get you started,
    Word of advice, buy the gold eliquid and stay away from the J.P.B liquid

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

macker33 wrote: »
    Healthier smoker on the corner of north main street and castle street can get you started,
    Word of advice, buy the gold eliquid and stay away from the J.P.B liquid

Would recommend everybody stays away from this place, the staff don't have a clue what they're selling. Crappy CE4s for €10 and no idea what the word 'resistance' means when your selling the goods is shameful.

The place across the river from the bus station (The Stop Smoking Shop?) and VapourPal in Ballincollig are capable at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Do they have any decent juices in that place mentioned near the bus station?

I go to vaporpal a good bit, they are decent for hardware (have aspires, protanks, MVPs) but their juice selection could be better. Still it's a hundred times better that the places selling nothing but rebottled dekang.

Theyre super nice though

They posted on Irish vaping about a new line of juice: http://www.vapourpal.com/eciq-eliquids/halcyon-haze.html

Looks good but I couldn't really find any reviews.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭MonstaMash

EGriff wrote: »
    They posted on Irish vaping about a new line of juice: http://www.vapourpal.com/eciq-eliquids/halcyon-haze.html

Looks good but I couldn't really find any reviews.
    Earth Brother sounds interesting ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 iskygraphic

Do they have any decent juices in that place mentioned near the bus station?

I go to vaporpal a good bit, they are decent for hardware (have aspires, protanks, MVPs) but their juice selection could be better. Still it's a hundred times better that the places selling nothing but rebottled dekang.

The place is parnell place (near the bus station) is the best price in town for starter kit, and the kit comes with a bottle of liquid for free. Their e-juices are nice tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

I've seen a load of them in the last few months. Most of them have been listed, but recently one opened up on Patricks Street. The day I went in it seemed they were just open. Would have been in the last few weeks I guess.

Has anyone tried that ciggie sweet place on McCurtain street yet? I drive past it all the time but trying to park up there is a nightmare. Their website has €6.50 for 10ml, could be OK (for B+M) or robbery depending on the juice.

And what about that Italian liquid in the stop smoking shop? Any good?

Found out today that there a place that sells ejuice in the arcade that runs from patrick street to the english market.

Has anyone tried that ciggie sweet place on McCurtain street yet? I drive past it all the time but trying to park up there is a nightmare. Their website has €6.50 for 10ml, could be OK (for B+M) or robbery depending on the juice.

Well I answered my own question last week, the juice is french stuff (french guy working in there too). I got the strawberry and apple flavours. Pretty nice taste from both of them, like most flavours they taste more like strawberry and apple sweets than the real fruits. Not great value at €13 for 20ml, but I'll probably try some more flavours if I'm passing again.

I also got a bottle of wicked pineapple from the place on north main street. It smelled like a Roy of the Rovers bar and I thought "yum" but it tasted like absolutely nothing, no flavour at all. That was €7.50 for 12ml.

13 bucks for 20ml is robbery, Place on north main/castle street you can get 35ml for 14 bucks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 CutieMollyDog

I bought one for my dad not long ago from the shop 'Sky Mobile' (across bus éireann). After comparing prices around the city, I found theirs to be the cheapest.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 38 Fecked2bits

I bought one for my dad not long ago from the shop 'Sky Mobile' (across bus éireann). After comparing prices around the city, I found theirs to be the cheapest.

By any chance do you own "Sky Mobile"? Just a random question.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 CutieMollyDog

By any chance do you own "Sky Mobile"? Just a random question.

I guess my phrasing does sound dodge! No I don't own it :P

Advertisement