Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Artist Wanted

Options
  • 26-10-2011 10:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hello all,
    I have a picture of a tattoo that needs to be altered. Does anyone know of an artist that would be willing to tweek it?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Well either the original artist or one you feel is competent enough.

Oh, a picture of a photograph (great now I've "big bang baby" stuck in my head!).

We would need more info though.

What is the piece, how big, colour? And where are you.

Try to pop in to a few studios and browse their portfolios to get a feel for what the artists styles are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 deisebride

Oh, a picture of a photograph (great now I've "big bang baby" stuck in my head!).

I have no idea what the above means!!:rolleyes:

clip_image002.jpg

Anyway, I will post a picture. It is for my husband. He has had this idea of this tattoo for ages but would like it to resemble himself more - both the top and bottom figures. Its like killing the past for him.
    He wants it pretty much where the picture is - on his calf.

We are in Cork.
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

deisebride wrote: »

I have no idea what the above means!!:rolleyes:

clip_image002.jpg

Anyway, I will post a picture. It is for my husband. He has had this idea of this tattoo for ages but would like it to resemble himself more - both the top and bottom figures. Its like killing the past for him.
    He wants it pretty much where the picture is - on his calf.

We are in Cork.

Thanks

This is what I mean.

Anyways back on topic. Yeah no help there! Try browsing the sticky at the top of the forum for artists portfolios and see if you find an artist that sticks out. It may take a while, believe me. But when you find the right one and you're happy enough with him\her then it'll be all worthwhile.

This is the thread\sticky I'm on about.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055505603

Here's a quick search in the tattoo forum.

http://www.boards.ie/search/?subforums=1&f=358&q=artist+cork

• Registered Users Posts: 3 danswivme

Snip-Thread is almost a year old.Im sure the op has been sorted now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement