Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zombie in a Penguin Suit

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭ChaseThisLight

Wow. You weren't kidding - that was beautifully filmed.

I liked getting to see the progression - from the reanimation, to how his body breaks down on him over time; it's exactly how some of us here have discussed it would be like.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 2,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Oink

Beautiful stuff...
    What happens at the end though? does he kill the guy with the gun? It happens too fast, I can't tell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

yeah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

I like the juxtaposition of the music and the ongoing carnage. It seemed at the end that the humans had come to grips with the status quo.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭OutsiderAkuma

That really was beautiful. The angles from the scenes, the lighting effect, the melody engulfing the sadness and torture. I loved it...
    Reminded me of the fabled dead island trailer in a lot of ways. Thank you for showing this to me. It's very seldom that i find the raw beauty in stuff with zombies. As much as I love them, the genre of zombies is overkill. Over saturated from the last few years. It's brilliant when you stumble upon something original and striking. Once again, thanks man

• Advertisement
Advertisement