Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

McCafe Latte Frappe

Options
  • 25-10-2011 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hey guys, have recently started going to McCafe instead of starbucks and I always purchase the Latte Frappe (w/out cream) which is to my knowledge, coffee, ice and milk.

Can anyone verify the ingredients, and how do they make the coffee in it? I'd love to be able to make them myself at home. I used to go to starbucks and get the coffee light frappe with a sugarfree vanilla syrup, but that is proving expensive. Any help would be great guys?

Thanks in advance.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭soterpisc

Just ask McDonalds Directly. I also think McCafe is far better than Starbucks.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭ndubz

Im the same, its actually nicer... funnily enough I did, but they just refered me to look at the menu, which says coffee, ice and milk, but it has a flavour and a kick, which I wonder what it is, hope im not drinking more calories than I think I am. No info online whatsoever.

Advertisement