Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two protest rides this coming weekend

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Igster61

A few of us are meeting up at the McDonald's drive-in in Blanchardstown SC between 1200 and 1230 tommorrow and then on in to the Dublin meet-up at Joel's cafe on the N7. Anyone like to join us at BSC, you're more than welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭carl456

i;ll be joining if thats ok, as long as my ratty bike makes it haha:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Good few coming from Cavan. May meet up with u there.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

There was some noise off them as they left departed from Frank Keane's / JFK area earlier. There must have been 1000 bikers. Fair play to them venturing out as the conditions weren't exactly ideal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Hal1 wrote: »
    There was some noise off them as they left departed from Frank Keane's / JFK area earlier. There must have been 1000 bikers. Fair play to them venturing out as the conditions weren't exactly ideal.

This is Ireland, they never are :P

@ carsqhere - were there any press there at all with the presidential stuff going on? I'm checking all the news sites but can't find anything yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭carsQhere

Dunno, am stuck at home for medical reasons. UBI were in contact with media so should be something.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

There was a few pro looking guys with cameras but can't find anything online either.

Was an amazing experience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Saw a load of bikes going by on the M50. Looked impressive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Sids Not

Advertisement