Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Voting Day 2011

Options
  • 25-10-2011 11:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭

Help! I'd forgotten all about the non-presidential voting. Can someone please point me to a link that will give me all the information please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭Nonmonotonic

http://www.referendum2011.ie/

I'm voting against giving politicians more power ( look what they did with the current powers!). Tribunals have to be replaced but this amendment is badly thought out.

Michael McDowell gave a good insight on Today with PK
    http://www.rte.ie/podcasts/2011/pc/pod-v-24101117m33stodaywithpatkenny-pid0-1053408.mp3

Brian Hayes gave a miserable response.
    http://www.rte.ie/podcasts/2011/pc/pod-v-24101115m41stodaywithpatkenny-pid0-941328.mp3

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

My voting criteria was quite simple. I voted for the person with the fewest feckin' posters on lampposts.*

*Not really but respect to David Norris and Dana for not littering my part of town and shame on the rest of them for postering in illegal places.
    And yes I did report any posters not put up in accordance with the city councils guidlines.

Personal bugbear - sorry for ranting. :o

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

All over but the crying now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

OldGoat wrote: »
    My voting criteria was quite simple. I voted for the person with the fewest feckin' posters on lampposts.*

*Not really but respect to David Norris and Dana for not littering my part of town and shame on the rest of them for postering in illegal places.
    And yes I did report any posters not put up in accordance with the city councils guidlines.

Personal bugbear - sorry for ranting. :o

Rant away, you have my sympathies. Obviously I haven't voted as I live elsewhere, but nevertheless you have my sympathies for having to go through this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

Rubecula wrote: »
    Rant away, you have my sympathies. Obviously I haven't voted as I live elsewhere, but nevertheless you have my sympathies for having to go through this.

Ah theres nothing like a good election..and that was nothing like a good election :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭Cicero

Michael D for newest Honorary member of O&O...good on ya...;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

The young wans seem to think hes toooo old....:rolleyes:

I will admit I gave him my 2nd vote but the man is a gentleman and fair play :)

Will you invite him in to OnO Cicero?;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

chucken1 wrote: »
    The young wans seem to think hes toooo old....:rolleyes:

I will admit I gave him my 2nd vote but the man is a gentleman and fair play :)

Will you invite him in to OnO Cicero?;)

He probably IS Cicero! :D

Advertisement