Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Choice of Over 1,600 European Hotels for €19?

Options
  • 25-10-2011 10:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Saw this offer on www.dealpage.ie from Citydeal - "One (€19) or Three (€49) Night Stay for Two at Choice of Over 1,600 European Hotels with Holiday Plus". Anyone know much about this?

Sounds a bit too cheap so just wondering if anyone is familiar with it? I mean this is cheaper then the place I'm renting in Dublin so could basically go on a permanent holiday for this kinda money :P

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Melendez

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 StraightJacket

Hmmm, not sure I like hidden charges. Prefer to know straight up what it would cost me. From what you’re saying the moment you’re in the door you won’t be let out unless you pay a certain amount.

Not a concept I’m familiar with and bit of a strange set up – basically you’re paying for membership to gain access to 1,600 hotels but you don’t know what the credit card statement will say afterwards… think I’ll keep looking unless someone else has something positive to say for this offer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Melendez

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Why is this in BA requests?

Advertisement