Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannot find the right 636!

Options
  • 25-10-2011 12:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

Can anyone point me in the right direction here.
    I'm looking for a clean, low milage, 05/06 kawasaki 636, in green of course but I just can't find the right machine.
    I've checked all the usual sites (i think). donedeal,gumtree,buyandsell,bbg,autotrader,deal.ie,bikeworld,ebay and a couple of sites like bikeworld and leehondacentre etc.

I have a few quid got and am ready to do a deal for the right bike so if anyone knows something onto this coming up for sale I'd greatly appreciate it if they'd let me know as I'm sure the seller would like a quick sale also.

Thanks
    Jim

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

have a look on ibf and do a search in the buy n sell section.lad was sellin one a few months back and seen him on it a wk or two back so still has it

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Might be worth travelling to the UK for a clean one http://pistonheads.co.uk/sales/list.asp?s=905

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

No harm in checking Biker.ie as well, they have a fairly good Buy/Sell section.

If nothing is there, put up a wanted ad.

If only this was green, eh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

have a look on ibf and do a search in the buy n sell section.lad was sellin one a few months back and seen him on it a wk or two back so still has it

I see he took your advice. :)

@ OP, that's a nice bike you're chasing on IBF. VERY nice. Hope it works out for ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭jimmyd87

@honeybadger, well done my friend!
    Was talkin to the lad that owns it, well sound, goin for a look sat hopefully.
    Looks to be exactly wat I was looking for, id say there'll be a deal struck.

Thanks again! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

not a bother jimmy boy,,she is a beaut of a bike and there some howl off the can on it :D,,youll be well pleased :)

Advertisement