Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car insurance prices. Moving to?

Options
  • 24-10-2011 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭

Hey guys

I am currently insured with tesco RSA and im paying around 1200 euro. i only stared driving about a year ago. i got a car last august and got my own in insurance, previous to that i was insured here and there a few weeks on friends cars to learn etc

I done my driving test over a month ago and got my full licence, my insurance on a provisional was 1600 and went down around 200 euro with the full licence.

i have no claims or points but i think cos i driving an old car. 95 1.6 im limited to who insures me.

oh and im 25

no nonsense dont insure older cars but if my car was younger my insurance would be 600 ish since i dont have any ncb etc.

any body know a better insurer?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭leduigs

25plus.ie or ring Glennon brokers mate, either of them should be down near the lower regions! They were for me! If your a white collar worker Glennon consider this!

Advertisement