Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Navan Ladies Hockey Club

Options
  • 24-10-2011 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi all (if this is in the wrong section, please feel free to move!!)

Navan Ladies Hockey Club are currently looking for players, specifically a goalkeeper. The gear and the stick are provided and we train twice a week.

It might be great for someone who plays GAA (I'm not singling out GAA players) as I know the GAA season has ended/is ending for some teams and our season has only just begun. The 2 seasons barely cross over and it's a great way to keep fit during the winter period. We are urgently looking for a new goalkeeper, so if you know anyone or you are a person who might be interested, please feel free to PM me for more details.

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 nbj

Hi,
    I am new in Navan... just wondering if its possible to join as a complete beginner?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Navan Ladies HC

I have just PM'd you smile.gif.

Everyone is welcome to join, we are always looking for new players, even if you have never picked up a hockey stick smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 carg72

Ya joining next wk with a friend - gave away my hockey stick and gear a few yrs ago when team folded. Living in navan now so will be there next thursday! :)

Hey guys,

we are in the process of sorting out a website, so for the moment, we have a blog! This has all the information necessary and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch!
    http://www.navanladieshc.blogspot.com/

Hi all,

me again. We are always recruiting new players, every level of ability is welcome. We have two teams at the moment and we have a great mixed ability and age group.
    We are based in Navan, but we have players coming from Ardee, Dunshaughlin, Ratoath, Kells, Slane! Basically all over the place.
    Our season is kicking off very shortly, so if you're interested, please get in touch. Or if you have any questions, I would be only too happy to help :)

Website www.navanladieshc.com
    Email secretary@navanladieshc.com
    Follow us on Twitter @navanladieshc
    Find us on Facebook http://facebook.com/navanladieshc

• Advertisement
Advertisement