Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Let there be light!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Only Americans could come up with something as ridiculous as that!! :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

That wigga be pimpin yo!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,757 ✭✭✭amacca

I kinda like it :eek:

...................sorry.

(its got the whole Tron light cycle thing going on)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Whole new meaning to Scanger me Banger :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

amacca wrote: »
    I kinda like it :eek:

...................sorry.

(its got the whole Tron light cycle thing going on)

Yeah, but TOO much like the Tron light cycle. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

That will probably be a a requirement on all bikes soon the way things are going! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Wouldnt say no tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭KingIsabella

Saw a young fella pulled on patrick street in cork earlier for having a load of blue lights over his radiator so i'd say not!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,757 ✭✭✭amacca

Saw a young fella pulled on patrick street in cork earlier for having a load of blue lights over his radiator so i'd say not!

but hes visible? ........clearly he will be much safer this way:confused:

I think it should be made compulsory that all cars have lashings of neon blue striplighting on them and those spinny alloy things that really catch the eye + a couple of playboy bunny ear stickers etc:D

take fcukin note RSA ...this stuff is da shizzle fo sho for ya new policy document

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭scoobymunster

Pah, ye need something a little more high tec and uber skanky:
    :D:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement