Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

soup keetle for mulled wine in cork

Options
  • 24-10-2011 10:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭

Hi All

Anyone know where I could get a soup keetle for mulled wine somewhere in cork or online for a reasonable price. It doesn't even have to be a kettle just something that looks like the part. Thought Id find something around at halloween but to no avail

Appreciate any help putting me in the right direction

Thanks
    eurokev
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,777 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Is it for keeping it warm whilst serving or just for making it? Cause you couldmake small batches and bottle it, and then reheat as needed.

Otherwise I'd suggest checking adverts.ie and your local buy and sell magazines/pages as it's the sorta thing restaurants/cafes would tend to sell off from time to time.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,379 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

You could use a thermos coffee dispenser, this one has a pump action for easy dispensing in to cups.

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/3402368/Trail/searchtext%3EFLASK.htm

The trick is to preheat it with boiling water first, then pour in your hot wine. Otherwise the vessel draws out loads of heat.

Might not look the part if you wanted to be ladelling it out though.

Advertisement