Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Pool Tournament night @ Leisureplex Blanchardstown €100 cash for winner :)

Options
  • 24-10-2011 3:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi All,

If anyone is interested we have decided to try out a pool tournament night at Leisureplex in Blanch, it will be a knock-out style tournament on Tuesday nights, It will cost €15 to enter and the winner on the night will walk away with €100 cash! So even if your knocked out in the first round you will get a few games in and you always have a chance to win it, Quite a good chance as the numbers allowed enter will be limited, most likely less then 20 people on the first night so not bad odds!

So if your interested you can get more information on are facebook page we have created @facebook.com/plexpool

As numbers will be limited preregistration is required and is open from today at the main reception for anyone how wants to join and give it a go :)

Thanks,
    David
    newpoolposter2.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

How is the tournament going?

What is the format? Best of 3? 5?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 finglasfrank65

Assuming you do get 20 entries then if my maths are correct 20 multiplied by 15 = €300 so what happens to the surplus €200. Sounds like someone's trying for a nice little earner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Assuming you do get 20 entries then if my maths are correct 20 multiplied by 15 = €300 so what happens to the surplus €200. Sounds like someone's trying for a nice little earner.

That is assuming they do get 20, they probably wouldn't. You also aren't taking into account runners up prizes. And then a chunk of the pot also has to go to paying for the lights for the night on all the tables that are being used. After all that, I wouldn't say the profit would be massive for any evenings work

Advertisement