Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extreme Oath of the Jesuits

Options
  • 24-10-2011 2:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

<mod snip> - If you don't want to discuss something, don't start a thread on a discussion forum

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭parrai

INRI
    Latin, Iesvs Nazarenvs Rex Ivdaeorvm, Jesus of Nazarus, King of the Jews. The abbreviation often found at the place of the title on the cross. In one of the earliest extant crucifixion scenes, the ivory box in the British Museum from the fifth century, the inscription is REX IVD [EORUM]. Legend has Helena discovering the title as well as the True Cross and nails. A portion of this title said to have been found by Helena was discovered in a hiding place in the 16th century in her church in Rome. A recent examination shows it is walnut, painted white, with the lettering carved and painted in either black or red. The size is 10 x 7.5 x 1 inch. Three lines survive. As part of the trend to represent the crucifixion realistically, painters and artists either showed the title in Latin or depicted it in Hebrew, Latin, and Greek, after the account in John 19:20.

Thiede, 93-94; Murray, 532.

http://www.crosscrucifix.com/glossaryhome.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

I'm guessing that the Jesuits let non-Jesuit types into these ceremonies with recording equipment, or don't mind people furiously scribbling down this rather long-winded nonsense, even thought it's supposed to be top secret? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Pantera varro

I'm guessing that the Jesuits let non-Jesuit types into these ceremonies with recording equipment, or don't mind people furiously scribbling down this rather long-winded nonsense, even thought it's supposed to be top secret? :confused:

All Jesuits, and jesuits of the short robe will deny this exists,it was brought to light by two great and brave men,who are now dead,both murdered,Alberto Rivera and Jim Arrabito.
    Eric Jon Phelps is another man who has immense knowledge about his order

All Jesuits, and jesuits of the short robe will deny this exists,it was brought to light by two great and brave men,who are now dead,both murdered,Alberto Rivera and Jim Arrabito.
    Eric Jon Phelps is another man who has immense knowledge about his order

And where did these great men get the information?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Pantera varro

And where did these great men get the information?

I could tell you Monty Burnz,but to be honest,whats the point? I would just like to use this forum to plant seeds,not to start meaningless discussions about what may and may not be fact.If just one person who views a thread of mine and is intrigued enough to research the content then ,that's good enough for me.To point one person in the direction of the truth and for that person to discover some unknown truth that has been hidden from them,thats what it's all about

• Advertisement

I could tell you Monty Burnz,but to be honest,whats the point? I would just like to use this forum to plant seeds,not to start meaningless discussions about what may and may not be fact.If just one person who views a thread of mine and is intrigued enough to research the content then ,that's good enough for me.To point one person in the direction of the truth and for that person to discover some unknown truth that has been hidden from them,thats what it's all about

Well, I suppose the point is that if you hope to persuade people of your case, then the more convincing your case is, the better. If you don't bother telling people how information about a highly secret (and highly improbable) conspiracy could get out, then it's on dodgy ground straight away.

I had a quick look at what I could find about Jim Arrabito and found this video where he joins in with a bunch of American Baptists and Seventh Day Adventists outlining the Catholic/Jesuit conspiracy to take over the USA (with guns and armies, if necessary).

If I were to tell you that I found the various anecdotes unconvincing, I'd be understating the case somewhat. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,444 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Then I suggest you get a blog.

From the charter:
    This is not your personal blog. If you're not interested in discussing what it is that you post, then you probably shouldn't be posting it.

Locking this and snipping the original post unless anyone can PM me a reason to leave it open.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement