Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any PLC/FETAC Courses Commencing?

Options
  • 24-10-2011 1:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

Ok so I was just wondering is there any PLC or FETAC courses starting in November or have they all started already?

I'm not aloud back into college this year because I failed one subject, which is soooo stupid.. I know it might be a bit late but is there any courses starting soon in Dublin? I really need to do something because I am cracking up doing nothing and getting a job is actually proving to be impossible...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭ayumi

i think you still can try applying,many colleges doing fetac have already started

• Registered Users Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

Our centre doesn't take any students after mid-October as the course has been going for a month and the school will get no capitation for students accepted after that date.
    emmbay wrote: »
    I'm not aloud back into college this year because I failed one subject, which is soooo stupid.
    Most colleges give you two chances at your exams - Summer and Autumn. If a student fails an exam twice, why should s/he progress? I presume you are repeating externally.

You might be better off looking at night classes or something online at this stage of the year.

Advertisement