Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Birdwatchers in NE [Monaghan] area - Appeal for help.

Options
  • 23-10-2011 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭

If the mods think this is inapproapriate - please remove. I have also posted in the Pets & Animal issues forum but nothing reported so far.

I want to appeal to any walkers, nature watchers etc in the Monaghan area to keep an eye out for a missing African Grey Parrot.

Zac - our missing African Grey Parrot:

african-grey-parrot_Large.jpg

As he has now been missing since 6pm on Friday 21.10.11, in the current weather conditions I am extremely worried for him.

I would like to cast the net a bit wider (missing Greys have been located up to 60 miles from home!). Zac went missing from Monaghan on Friday evening last, but could've travelled quite a distance since then.

Please keep an eye out for light grey, red tailed bird & if you see (or hear of anyone spotting similar) please pm

Many Thanks!
    Lee

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement