Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a good Scooter mechanic in South Dublin

Options
  • 23-10-2011 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭

Folks,

Normally drive a Honda Pan European 1100 but I also have a Suzuki Burgman 125cc that is in dire need of attention. It has been off the road for the better part of 2 years and needs to be recommissioned. It will not start (even off jump leads) so I think the starter motor is knackered and probably needs brakes, tyres, oil (defo on that one) filters and new rollers (she was driving like an absolute dog the last day I took her out).
    Can anyone recommend a good mechanic who would be familiar with scooters on the South side of Dublin? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭simplybam

Give Liam of LME Motorcycles a shout. He's in Windy Arbour right across from Auto Care motor factors off Dundrum Road. Savage guy, running the shop there for over 30 years and you always get a cuppa and cookies there :D

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭keithm1

Bruce in rathfarnham can't think of the name of the place but it's the only bike shop in the village ,he's only a young lad but he's a whizz with the scoots

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Luckycharm

Highly recommend Delaneys on Harolds cross bridge there over 90years.

Advertisement