Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secondary Schools in Wexford Town . . .

Options
  • 23-10-2011 4:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi there,

I am just curious about people's opinions on the secondary schools in Wexford Town, in terms of what they have to offer.

Having played indoor soccer in the Sports Hall in the Presentation, I have always been impressed by their facilities and from what I hear, overall, that school's facilities are top-notch and they have a very impressive campus overall. I have had a few friends attend that school and they say that the quality of teaching there is very good, with a lot of younger teachers making up the staff.

St Peter's recently extended their facilities and they, too, are very impressive. From what I hear, the CBS are looking to extend their school facilities while the Loreto seem to be waiting to hear whether they will get a new school altogether, as their school building is very old.

Friends of mine have attended the CBS and were very happy there.

My friend's family may be moving to the area and would like to know more information on the schools - am not originally from the Wexford area, so what's the word out there?!

Cheers

Advertisement