Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sunday league soccer clubs

Options
  • 23-10-2011 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

hey guys..living in south dublin near cabinteely/shankill and looking to get playing with a sunday league soccer club...have done a few quick searches but only seems to be returning schoolboys clubs...i'm looking for a club that wouldnt take it too seriously and can have a bit of craic about it all.
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

same

!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,181 ✭✭✭crisco10

Pretty sure Rathmichael Shankill still play in Shanganagh Park.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Jesse Custer

thanks...had been trying to find out who plays there...cat find a contact for them but they have a facebook page so might try that
    someone mentioned valeview play in shaganagh too but they only seem to have underage teams...
    cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MBC

Farm Utd Fc play in Monkstown....sat & sun league teams....if ya want details just shout?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

We'll take Eden Hazard!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 InterUrMa

Lads I am in a similar position looking to play any bit of ball weather thats Astro league, indoor 7/5 a sides or sat/sun league team. Moved up from Limerick was playing with Wembley Rovers. MBC, can I get details off you for Farm Utd FC. What league are they..?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

InterUrMa wrote: »
    Lads I am in a similar position looking to play any bit of ball weather thats Astro league, indoor 7/5 a sides or sat/sun league team. Moved up from Limerick was playing with Wembley Rovers. MBC, can I get details off you for Farm Utd FC. What league are they..?

Dano is the managers name, I can PM you his no. if you like, they play in LSL afaik.

21/25

Actually you should find anything you need here http://www.soccer-ireland.com/dublin-football-clubs/

21/25

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 InterUrMa

Sound for that UCH, excellent site you've given me there. Ah one more question, whats the standard in the LSL..? would there be much of a jump in comparison to premier Junior clubs..?

• Advertisement

The LSL has about 10 divisions so you'll find most standards, the higher leagues would be quite strong and physical, Farm play in Division2 Sunday (afaik).

21/25

man if your joining give me a shout, i might go up with ya, join same time be easier for both of us.

Advertisement