Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T Dimension and import charges

Options
  • 22-10-2011 1:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Anybody bought from T-Dimension? Either their online store or their Ebay store? Looking at buying a DSLR and accessories from them, just wondering about import taxes, handling fees, etc. where Ireland's concerned.. Has anyone had to pay extra on stuff, how much etc.? Especially from T-Dimension?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 thebla

Anybody bought from T-Dimension? Either their online store or their Ebay store? Looking at buying a DSLR and accessories from them, just wondering about import taxes, handling fees, etc. where Ireland's concerned.. Has anyone had to pay extra on stuff, how much etc.? Especially from T-Dimension?

Sorry, I think I posted this in the wrong place.. New to Boards really, sorry about that. If you do have any advice though let me know please :) Thanks and sorry again

• Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

Yes, and Yes.

Yes bought from them on their eBay store IIRC (no issues on my purchase), and Yes expect to pay import duties/taxes.

But expect to pay import taxes and duties no matter where you buy from once your supplier is outside of the EU.

Cool, do you have any idea how much on orders under 1000 euro? Tax is probably 21% but what about import charges, handling fee, etc? Anyone else any advice or experience shopping with t-dimension?

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Rainbowsend

I think it is 21% of the total charge which includes postage, and then another 8% duty, could be wrong on the duty bit, it is a while since I bought anything outside EU. Sometimes it just isnt worth it when you add it all up.

• Advertisement
Advertisement